What is your shipping policy?
- Our FREE SHIPPING offer uses USPS Priority mail, typically 2-3 day delivery. You have your choice of shipping methods otherwise.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know and we will work hard to accommodate your needs.
- Shipping of jackets will begin in early December. We will fulfill orders in the order that they were received.
What is your return policy?
- Our babywearing jacket is an investment, in yourself, as well as financially. We want you to be truly happy with your purchase, so you can ease your mind and enjoy the outdoors. We have a longer return window than most companies, because we understand that you may have received this as a baby shower gift, or it just might take a while for you to get up and running after having a baby!
- If you are not satisfied, please contact email@example.com . We allow up to 60 days (please leave the tags on) for returns. *Shipping and other fees may be deducted from your refund*.
How do I know if it will fit?
- The jacket should be sized to YOU, without baby, so that you can enjoy wearing it well after the babywearing years.
- Choose your current favorite jacket and go with that size, or lay it out flat to compare with the size charts in the product pages.
- Feel free to reach out with any concerns or questions you might have.
Can I exchange for a different size or color?
- Absolutely! Just send us a message and we'll take care of it.
How warm is it?
320GSM SOFTSHELL BONDED /96% POLYESTER 4% SPANDEX 144F MICRO POLAR FLEECE WITH MEMBRANCE
MACHINE WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS
CLOSE FASTENERS BEFORE WASHING
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
TUMBLE DRY ONLYIRON ON LOW HEAT
- We have moms in Alaska who go out in minus 10 degrees! Amy has worn it in 45 mph winds! The drawstring hem helps keep warm in and drafts out.
How do I put the jacket on?