Confluence Babywearing Jacket
- Windproof, Waterproof, breathable Material
- Soft, thick inner liner made with 320gsm
- Removable panel with drawstring to keep you cozy
- Zippered side pockets
- Large inside pockets (fits diaper and wipes!)
- Drawstring hem to eliminate draft
- Velcro Cuffs
- Removable Hood
- External cell phone pocket for easy access
- Overlapping collar with snaps
- Easy to reach extra long zipper pulls
You don't have to be a mountain climber to enjoy this jacket- perfect for trips to the grocery store (you won't be trapped with your winter coat under the straps of the carrier!), school drop off, or standing on the sidelines. Dress baby in similar layers as caregiver, just add a hat! If you are warm enough, so is baby!
Generous panel (drawstring adjusts for newborn to toddler) zips off, allowing you to use this jacket alone, even after you've outgrown baby wearing.
Born in COLORADO
Fabric content & Care